Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes Research and Training Institute (SCSTRTI), Bhubaneswar, 751003
1. Status, Hierarchy and Hinduisation in Pauri Bhuiyan Society in North 0rissa
2. PTGs and Biodiversity Conservation
3. The Society and Economy of the Hill Kharia in Development Perspective
4. Primitive Tribal Groups of 0rissa: An Overview
5. Swidden Cultivation : The Pauri Bhuyan Way
6. Bonda Highlanders Tradition & Development.
7. Culturally Appropriate Housing for PTGs: Case Studies of the Hill Kharia, Mankidia & Paudi Bhuiyan of 0rissa.
8. Development of PTGs in 0rissa: A Case Study of Saora / Lanjia Saora
9. Education: A Cardinal Basic Social Input for Economic Development of Primitive Tribes
10. Life & Culture of the Dongria Kondhs
11. Tribal Indigenous Knowledge - Its Relevance for Endogenous Development
12. Socio Economic Impact of Deforestation on the Juang of Gonasika with Special Reference to their Subsistence Activities
13. Ethnic Healers among the Dongria Kondh of 0rissa
14. Mankirdia Quest for Development Interventions
15. Mutation and Permutation In the Culture Scape of PTGs