Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes Research and Training Institute (SCSTRTI), Bhubaneswar, 751003
1. Economic life and Food Gap in Tamera -A Bhuinya village in Keonjhar district.
2. Tribal Education and Tribal Languages (A new strategy in context of Orissa).
3. Frequency of colour blindness and tongue folding among the Tibetans at Chandragiri Resettlement Camp, district Ganjam.
4. A comparative Analysis of the cognitive abilities of unschooled children of Bonda and Dongaria Kondh of Koraput District.
5. Meru Festival or Danda Jatra among the Scheduled population of Phulbani.